Ah, August. A sure sign that summer is starting to come to a close. (Someone really needs to tell the weather that, though.) The kids are going to get ready to go back to school. Football is starting back up.
And some really good shows are coming to Netflix. The Simpsons creator Matt Groening is back with Disenchantment, for one. The animated series “follows the misadventures of a hard-drinking princess, her feisty elf companion and her personal demon.” And who can’t relate to that?
Plus the acclaimed The Ozarks is back, and sure to be as much of an upper as it was the first season.
All you have to do is make sure you’re a Netflix subscriber.
- Batman Begins
- Chernobyl Diaries
- Edge of Fear
- Gran Torino
- House of Deadly Secrets
- Los tiempos de Pablo Escobar: Season 1
- Million Dollar Baby
- No Reservations
- Once in a Lifetime Sessions with Moby
- Once in a Lifetime Sessions with Nile Rodgers
- Once in a Lifetime Sessions with Noel Gallagher
- Once in a Lifetime Sessions with TLC
- P.S. I Love You
- Steel Magnolias
- Switched (Netflix Original): High schooler Ayumi’s perfect world evaporates when her envious classmate Zenko somehow steals her body, her boyfriend and her life.
- The Aviator
- The Golden Compass
- The Informant!
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
Coming to Netflix on Aug. 2, 2018
- Emelie Read More>>>