Savings until 11/30/19; then $60/mo. for line 1, $40/mo for line 2 and $20/mo/line for lines 3-5. Reqs. AutoPay (discount applied w/in 2 invoices), new account, bring your own eligible device & Sprint SIM card. Savings claim compared to AT&T Unlimited and Verizon Go Unlimited rate plans for 1 line as of 8/24/18. Video streams up to 480p, music up to 500 Kbps, gaming up to 2 Mbps. Data deprioritization during congestion. Other monthly charges apply.
What is Sprint’s One Year Free Service Offer?
Bring your eligible phone to Sprint and get FREE Unlimited data, talk and text for one year. There’s no annual contract and you can keep your phone, number, accessories, photos, apps and music. It’s really that simple.
- Streaming in DVD-quality
- Global Roaming in over 185 worldwide destinations
- Unlimited data, talk and text nationwide
This introductory pricing:
Free service for 1 year for new customers who switch to Sprint and sign up on sprint.com/1yearfree. Save until 11/30/19.
- You’ll save $800 (compared to Verizon’s one-line Go Unlimited rate plan) in the first year
- Switch your whole family and save even more!
- You’ll save $840 (compared to AT&T Unlimited & More one-line rate plan) in the first year
- A standard $2.50 admin fee, $0.40 regulatory fee and other taxes and fees apply
- Your $30 activation fee is waived as part of this promotion. The fee will appear on your first bill and a credit will appear within 2 bills.
Requires a Sprint SIM card, eBill and Sprint AutoPay ($5/mo./line discount applied within two invoices)
- If AutoPay is cancelled, you’ll pay $5/mo./line
- If AutoPay and eBill are removed, a $7.99/mo. charge will apply for Account Spending Limit customers
- Your Spending Limit is the monthly maximum amount of spending per phone on your account based on your credit decision
- For accounts with multiple phones, the total spending limit is calculated as the number of phones on the account multiplied by the spending limit per phone
- You must own the phone(s) you’re bringing to Sprint.
- After 11/30/19, pay:
- Line 1: $60/mo.
- Line 2: $40/mo.
- Lines 3-5: $20/mo/line
- Pricing shown with AutoPay. Add $5/mo./line without AutoPay
- Does not include Hulu Limited Commercial plan……Read More>>>