Field Research has breathed new life into Poké Stops… and Pokémon Go. You spin, you get new research, you complete it, you get a reward. You can have up to three Field Research tasks active at a time, and rewards can include items from potions to rare candy and silver pinap, to encounters with Pokémon from Chansey to Larvitar, to whatever the latest Shiny is.
If you complete at least one Field Research task a day for seven days, you get a breakthrough reward, which can be a rare Pokémon with a rare movest, like Body Slam Snorlax or, more frequently, a Legendary Pokémon.
What are the October 2018 Field Research Rewards worth caring about?
- Breakthrough: Suicune
These are the quests that will get you new or limited-time Pokémon, like Spinda 1, new Shiny Pokémon like Krabby, and perennial favorites like Larvitar and Chansey.
- Make two great curveball throws: Spinda #1
- Make 3 excellent curveballs in a row: Larvitar
- Catch 5 water-type Pokémon: Krabby
- Catch 10 water-type Pokémon: Dratini
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokémon: Dratini
- Battle in a Gym was 5 times: Machop
- Use a super-effective charge attack in 7 Gym battles: Elektabuzz
- Catch 10 Pokémon: Magikarp
- Use 10 berries to help catch a Pokémon: Growlith
- Hatch 3 eggs: Magmar
- Hatch 5 eggs: Chansey
- Trade a Pokémon: Feebas
The Spinda #3 quest is, so far, much, much easier to find than the previous Spinda #8 quest. The Growlith quest… not so much.
There’s also a quest to get the new Silver Pinap berries:
- Use 5 Pinap Berries
The rest of the tasks, as you might imagine, are for more common Pokémon or items.
Field Research is an in-game task or quest that you can complete in order to get a reward. The reward can be items, like potions or berries, or even an encounter with a Pokémon….Read More>>>