Still looking for a new iPhone, iPad, MacBook or Apple AAPL -7.69% Watch? Apple has officially confirmed its Cyber Monday 2018 sales. There’s a lot to say about these deals, both good and bad, but there are certainly some solid discounts and you’re buying straight from the source. That said, for big iPhone XS and iPhone XR discounts you’re going to need Walmart’s Cyber Monday sale.
My Cyber Monday 2018 store guides are already live for Amazon, for Best Buy, for Target and for Walmart. Thanks go to my holiday season sales partner, BestBlackFriday.com, for helping me collate all of these sales.
Here’s the bad news. According to the Apple Store Cyber Monday 2018 ad, Apple will only be offering gift cards on regularly priced products and many of the latest models are excluded. This means no iPhone XS, XS Max or XR and no Apple Watch Series 4 (which is not included in any holiday season sales). On the plus side, there are some significant discounts on iPad and MacBook ranges and buying directly from Apple is always reassuring.
Apple’s Cyber Monday Deals
My tip is to avoid Apple’s iPhone deals. These are older models and Walmart has much bigger discounts, while it will also offer coupons of up to $300 on the latest models. What does fall in Apple’s favour is its iPhones are unlocked, so if that is very important to you these deals could work.
- iPhone 8 Plus + $50 gift card starting at $699 – See Ad Scan Deal
- iPhone 8 + $50 gift card starting at $599 – See Ad Scan Deal
- iPhone 7 Plus + $50 gift card starting at $599 – See Ad Scan Deal
- iPhone 7 + $50 gift card starting at $449 – See Ad Scan Deal
The standout deal here is the $100 discount on the 2018 iPad. This is the workhorse of the iPad range and it’s an excellent tablet suitable for the whole family. It’s also a much better deal than the iPad Mini 4, which is now three years old and features ageing specifications.
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro + gift card of up to $100 for $649 – See Ad Scan Deal
- iPad + gift card of up to $100 for $329 – See Ad Scan Deal
- iPad Mini 4 + gift card of up to $100 for $399 – See Ad Scan Deal
Perhaps Apple’s best Cyber Monday deals. These are solid discounts on very popular models and make the entry-level MacBook Pro, MacBook and MacBook Air very appealing. Do note, Apple has recently updated these models, so be sure to check which specification Apple sells on the day.
- MacBook Pro + gift card of up to $200 for $1,299 – See Ad Scan Deal
- MacBook + gift card of up to $200 for $1,299 – See Ad Scan Deal
- MacBook Air + gift card of up to $200 for $999 – See Ad Scan Deal
- iMac + gift of up to $200 for $1,099 – See Ad Scan Deal
- iMac Pro + gift of up to $200 for $4,999 – See Ad Scan Deal
Yes, its a shame the heavily redesigned Apple Watch Series 4 is not included in these sales but the Series 3 remains a very solid device, especially when you walk away with a $50 gift card in your pocket. But be warned: I do expect Cyber Monday deals from Target and from B&H to beat this.
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) + $50 gift card starting at $279 – See Ad Scan Deal
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) + $50 gift card starting at $379 – See Ad Scan Deal
Other Apple Electronics
Apple TV deals are been in very short supply this holiday sales season so, while small, these discounts are worth taking if you’re in the market for this device. The HomePod discount is fine, but it was discounted by up to $100 during Black Friday and may return for Cyber Monday as well.
- HomePod + $50 gift card for $349 – See Ad Scan Deal
- Apple TV 4K + $25 gift card for $179 – See Ad Scan Deal
- Apple TV + $25 gift card for $149 – See Ad Scan Deal
Black Friday saw some isolated Beats deals, but nothing across the product range to compare with this selection. Those deals had slightly bigger discounts but for the PowerBeats3 range, in particular, these gift cards equate to 25% of the asking price which is a good deal.
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones – The Beats Skyline Collection + $50 gift card for $349.95 – See Ad Scan Deal
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones + $50 gift card for $299.95 – See Ad Scan Deal
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Beats Pop Collection + $50 gift card for $299.95 – See Ad Scan Deal
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones + $50 gift card for $299.95 – See Ad Scan Deal
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones – Beats Pop Collection + $50 gift card for $199.95 – See Ad Scan Deal
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones + $50 gift card for $199.95 – See Ad Scan Deal
While Apple gets a lot of criticism for not being more generous with its Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, the truth is there are some very solid deals here. That said if you want to chase the maximum discounts available my advice would be to monitor the sales of Apple partners and you find my Cyber Monday guides here for Amazon, for Best Buy, for Target, for Walmart and new Apple retailer Amazon.
If you’d like to track my daily Black Friday 2018 guides, leaks and recommendations, hit the Follow button on my author page or follow me using any of the social media links below.